Welcome to Finkernagel
A wire drawing mill was first mentioned on this site in 1738 as "Pastors Rolle". The company's success story began when it was taken over by the Finkernagel family in 1926. While the 2nd World War interrupted its steady upward progress, after 1946 the company was rebuilt from scratch under the management of Fritz Finkernagel and his son Friedrich-Wilhelm.
The company is now in the 3rd generation and has been run by Fritz-Uwe Finkernagel since 1991. A forming-tool manufacturing facility was established in 1963 in addition to the wire mill. Our client’s benefit is: a supply of wire and forming tools from one single source.
Nowadays, FINKERNAGEL supplies cold heading wire and forming tools of the highest standard to the automotive, building, electrical and mechanical engineering industries. Qualified employees, state of the art machinery and plant, surface testing and comprehensive individual coil-tracking make FINKERNAGEL one of the world's leading suppliers in its market segment.